Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Enrico M. Tabellini
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
high level, modern and simple
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
the image could be considering that the E and the M are similar and the T could be the middle line of the E. I was thinking (maybe) about an arch with a line crossing it as the leg of the T.
Check the sketch attached.
But thats only the base of an idea no need to go in that direction
No Files Added