Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
The Personal Genome Project is a non-profit research endeavor based out of George Church's lab at Harvard Medical School. We hope to understand how genes + environments = human traits, by enrolling 100,000 participant volunteers who will share their genetic and trait data with the scientific research community and the general public.
The Personal Genome Project, often referred to as the "PGP", needs a logo that can be used for its website. We very much like the idea of simple, iconic 1-3 color logo that will be featured adjacent to the text "Personal Genoem Project". I have uploaded a few logos from genomics companies who have pulled this off well.
No Files Added