Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
USPCA National Conference - 2012
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The 2012 conference will be in Washington DC. The logo should reflect our meeting in the nation's capital. Most important, it should provide a clearly professional air (not the greatest in our current logo but I inherited that). What I am trying to avoid is any whimsy, i.e., I am trying to create and advance the perception of personal chefs as business professionals and not hobbyists. I have included the core logo as well as the 2011 conference logo. The logo should easily convert to a banner for the website. You'll be able to differentiate between the core logo and the conference logo from last year.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) Location - Washington, DC
2) The professional stature of professional chefs
3) The longevity of our association (21 years - though the number shouldn't be part of the logo)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text
No Files Added