Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Software & Technology
About Your Company
Personal brand - Software Engineer and Author
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Jason Lee Hodges
Top 3 Things
Professionalism, Expertise, Knowledge
This is a personal brand logo for my website www.jasonleehodges.io - you can take a look at the theme there for more ideas. I'm publishing a book and will be talking about the book on youtube and other digital channels and will want to ensure that my name as an author can be recognized easily by this logo. Will likely want it to be some form of monogram that encompasses my initials JLH. I really like the examples I have attached, the one with the negative space is really creative, just not sure how that would be incorporated with my initials.