Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
I am looking to create a new logo for SOMEWHAT FRANK (http://somewhatfrank.com), a pretty popular blog/vlog site that showcases adventures in personal technology. I am redesigning my site and need a lighter more urban/hip version of my logo using similar colors but I am open to tweaks in colors if necessary. The SOMEWHAT FRANK brand is modern, strong, authentic and full of energy & adventure and the new logo should reflect that.
The logo will be placed in the header of my site and in videos and across the Web. I have attached my current logo to show you the colors. I have also attached a photo which will be used to create a new site header but it needs a new logo placed in the top left corner of the site and the new logo needs to work well with the photo. The red bullseye SF mark in my current logo has also been used in places like the back of my business cards and on my twitter page (http://twitter.com/somewhatfrank). It doesn't necessarily need to be part of a new logo, but it is definitely something people recognize as a SOMEWHAT FRANK mark so if there's a way to tie it in, that would be preferable (but only if it works).
No Files Added