Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
we have designed a logo as attached and i m looking for the logo to be rebranded.
we are a fast food chain offering grill and fried chicken under name SUPERIOS www.superioschicken.com. we are launching another brand called PERIOS emphasising on grill aspect only giving it a healthy eating look. we want to use green, yellow and other vibrant colours.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image. current logo is provided. we want it to be rebranded in the same genere. with strap line Grill Express. we would want similiarities with our current brand i.e. SUPERIOS www.superioschicken.com however we are looking for different colours and the flame chciekn image to be rebranded.
No Files Added