Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Pepe Longfellow Fine Pet Haberdashery
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Finest in pet supplies
Old world European flair (Paris)
This site is something different than the rest.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Old World Paris
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I like the antique 1920's Post Card look with Paris,Effiel tower, I would like a black boy poodle that looks regal and muscular (he is Pepe Longfellow). I like the look of the stamp design that looks like it was mailed from Paris.
No Files Added