Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Peds in a Podcast is a new, still in development, website that will provide instant advice for parents. It is a website run by multiple pediatricians who will be writing articles about various news topics as well as selling podcasts about parenting topics.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a fun, creative logo to match the layout of the website design.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Parents, mostly moms from 21-40. Moms, mostly new moms will be coming to this website learning best practices for parenting.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Fun, Creative, Cartoon-Based designs. We are looking for simplicity combined with Creativeness. The most important this is that it fits our layout, which is attached (not complete but close enough).
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The Name, Peds in a Podcast, and the tagline "Instant Advice for Parents"
No Files Added