Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
PASSIVE HOUSE MASSACHUSETTS
Making Passive House Building Standards the foundation of resilient buildings to fight climate change.
Passive House Certification provides the design guidance and quality control required to create buildings that are:
• Fundamentally low energy, making Net-Zero and all-electric buildings possible
• Based on firm and detailed building science
• Durable and resilient
• Comfortable and healthy
Massachusetts has ambitious goals to mitigate climate change by dramatically reducing carbon emissions – these goals cannot be met without transitioning all buildings to meet Passive House Building Standards
PHmass is a member-based, non-profit organization that focuses on education, training, outreach and advocacy to accomplish its goals.
Passive House Certification provides:
• Design guidance based on firm building science
• Sophisticated and accurate energy models
• Quality control through design review
• Quality control through on-site inspections and testing
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Passive House Buildings are the foundation to fight climate change
Top 3 Things
The Passive House Standard is the Foundation for Net Zero
The Passive House Standard is the best pathway to New Zero
The Passive House Standard creates resilency, healthy housing, reduces carbon emmissions
This is our exisitng logo. we may keep using it and use the new logo for a campaign or switch to the new one.