Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Austin Social Dance
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Joyful (My teaching strikes a balance between technique and play so that my students fall in love with partner dancing!)
2. High quality instruction with an authentic personal touch (I notice the details and give personal attention to each individual)
3. Simple and clear (My communication style during class is efficient so that my messages are easy to understand and memorable)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + Text
Include the words "Austin Social Dance" with an image to support it. I'm interested in designs showing a couple dancing, but I'm also open to ideas without dancers. If the couple is dancing, they need to look casual (not sexy or dramatic) and not too specific to any one dance style. I'll upload some sample dance images I like...
I may be adding a short tagline at some point, but I'm still brainstorming the right wording. I'm not sure if that should be part of the logo! Something like "Dance more. Be happy" or "Enjoy dancing through life"
Here are a few dance logos with feedback:
http://www.cmdance.org/ (little busy but I like how it shows partner dancing and fun)
http://www.dance-manhattan.com/ (clean but looks a little to much like a stamp)
http://www.mostlywaltz.com/index.html (I like how the lines communicate movement but it feels too complex)
http://www.godancestudio.com/ (I like how their font communicates dance with the linked letters but the dancers are too dramatic)
http://www.nightanddaydance.com/ (I like the 2-toned dancers; not sure if the shadow is too complicated for using it on business cards)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I teach partnered social dance (think ballroom dance but more casual and emphasis on the fun). My current website is http://www.austinsocialdance.com. Once I get the new logo, I will be completely redesigning the website to be built on wordpress. The colors used on the current website were chosen arbitrarily, so I don't need to stay with those. However, I do tend to like a soft, sophisticated, and calming colors.
Another site of mine is http://www.campbellandchris.com/. I'll be migrating some of that content to this new site because I'll no longer be using it.
I plan to use the logo on my website, business cards, and flyers. I'd like a black and white version as well as one with color (with 3-4 colors max).
I have a wide variety of clients --
singles (20's to 50's) looking to take lessons to go out dancing
wedding couples preparing for their first dance
couples who want to try a fun activity together
experienced dancers who are addicted to social dance and want more!
No Files Added