LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Partisan Pictures is a small, independent documentary film company based in New York with a wide range of broadcast and cable television clients, including National Geographic, Discovery, History and PBS. Were a tight-knit and eclectic group of employees and freelancers and we aim to make films that are contemporary and memorable, yet still intimate. Based in New York City, weve been in business over a decade and have produced award-winning programs and series on exploration, science, history, and nature, embracing a clean verite style of story-telling.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
a new logo that is fun, creative, and not corporate but with a definite sense of style ... abstract, not illustrated.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Movers and shakers; cool, smart people; media-types with a strong design sensibility
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We're looking for a clear, constructivist-influenced design, but evolving it to reflect a modern sensibility of youth, fun, and creativity.
1. FONTS (or in this style) that we like: Agency FB (only a suggestion, doesn't have to be this one)
(we've attached a jpg for font reference called "reference_for_font")
2. KEYNOTE: black, chartreuse, orange, off-white (please use this color palette)
(we've attached a jpg for color reference called "reference_for_colors")
3. We've attached other LOGO DESIGNS we really like, in the style we're looking for ... they're under the jpgs "Logo1," "Logo2," Logo3," and "Logo4."
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1) please make sure to include the company name Partisan Pictures within the logo itself (as in the logo example for Dimchevski - Logo4)
2) play around with incorporating an iconic symbol from the film industry, ie, part of a film reel; part of a film projector; a studio light w/barn doors - rays of light coming out; a star, with rays of light coming out, etc.
3) please dont illustrate the symbol; rather, were looking for a more stylized, abstract look
No Files Added