Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Urban apartment and commercial development. Includes transportation hub, walking trails, city creek. This project is located within a more traditional master-plan. The logo should have a modern look, with traditional elements (if possible).
The audience is targeted around those who enjoy a walkable lifestyle to parks, shopping, and use of public transportation to commute.
Because the project features public transportation, any iconic images like mass transit, train tracks/rails, etc is a plus, but is not required.
The logo should include the words "Park Lane." The logo will be used on monuments, all types of advertising materials, and presentations.
No Files Added