Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and text to start with an we can discuss if the logo stands on its own or not
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The company is a partner of IT vendors like HP, Fujitsu, EMC.
Our work involves selling the hardware and software to the customer (big telecoms, banks, government ministries, etc.
We also provide the implementation services to carry out work on behalf of our vendor partners.
A Parity Bit is an additional bit added to a packet being transferred across a link. It is an elegant way of identifying 50% of data corruption as it is transferred. The name is meant to symbolize IT service and trust.
Please feel free to ask if there is anything I can clarify.
No Files Added