Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Palos Verdes Peninsula Panthers
What is your industry?
Education and Universities
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Of all the words in the logo, we would like Peninsula and Panthers most emphasized. Our rival school is Palos Verdes High School, so emphasizing the Peninsula in our title is very important.
2. We are very SPIRITED, diverse high school community. (2700 students- very welcoming and accepting of all types of students- races, religions, interests, etc.)
3. We have very strong academics- 98% of our students continue on to 4 year university. While our academics are strong, we want our new logo to not feel 'stuffy' or 'rigid', as our old logo tended to relay those feelings. (see www.pvphs.com to see our old logo)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We would like our logo to include both image and text
The image needs to include a Panther (black).
The colors of the logo need to include our school colors- Gold, Black and White.
We are interested in a more modern logo that our traditional logo of the past.
No Files Added