Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Palo Alto Apps Challenge 2014
What is your industry?
Government and Municipal
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
The Palo Alto Apps Challenge is a competition to help launch an awesome smartphone app that serves the community of Palo Alto. The apps challenge requires entrants to submit ideas that facilitate innovative ways for community and local government people and services to engage with each other.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We would love to see ideas based on the following logos:
1. The Indiana Jones movie series
2. The Back to the Future movie series
However, we are completely open to other ideas or influences of these ideas.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The logo should be around 518 x 63 pixels.
I am attaching our brand guidelines mainly for the colors. The City logo does not need to be included.
No Files Added