Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We are a Specialist Physiotherapy Clinic with potential to expand into other medical domains. We want to portray:
- Expertise, Quality Service, Reliability and Confidence
- Something different
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
(Small) image with text
- see example taken from this web-site. Like the idea of simple colour matching, and the ability to have the 'reverse' imaging: http://www.crowdspring.com/logo-design/2...
- conceptually we thought of a signpost with arrows in different directions to relate to the 'Options' part of our name. Hence we drew arrows on our 's' in previous mock-ups (attached). Not tied to this concept though.
- probably like the ability to use the text independent of the image (not critical though)
**CS Admin Note: Creatives may reference the image for style, but do remember that copying is not allowed on crowdSPRING.**
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
No Files Added