Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
I'm looking for a logo redesign for a music PR company. We handle publicity for indie rock bands and songwriters.
A logo redesign. PAI Media stands for Paula Amato Ink Media. We are currently using a logo that has an ink splatter - resembling a rorschach. You can see it on our myspace page. www.myspace.com/paimedia
Bands, record companies, managers, lifestyle, etc...
The ink splatter has been a part of the logo since the company started, so i think it needs to stay in some capacity. It doesn't have to be as prominent as it is now...i'm open to suggestions, but design should feel current and have some edge.
The logo must include our address and website: 609 Greenwich Street, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10014, www.paimedia.com, ph: 212.206.1598
No Files Added