Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We're a leading provider of business training
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I need a logo for one of our events called "Thinking Outside the Lines"
The logo will be used on event marketing materials (size anywhere from 3 inches wide to 11 inches wide), as well as in the event signage ... it'll even be projected on an 8 foot screen. So it has to work well in all sizes.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
This needs to be bright -- and easy to read.
the words are "THINKING OUTSIDE THE LINES" --- and they can be displayed in anyway as long as it's readble, fun and and "outside the lines" way of presenting this thinking course.
Good luck -- looking forward to seeing your awesome creative!
No Files Added