Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We like our current Ostbye logo/font (PMS131) and would ideally like to keep but improve it. On our website (www.ostbye.com) and many of our marketing items, we have a blue CAD ring picture behind it but not as part of the logo. We would like to combine somehow our Ostbye logo with this navy CAD ring to create one single logo that can go on white lettercard, business cards and be embroidered. People recognize our logo name but we want to make it a little sexier and identifiable to the jewelry industry by incorporating the navy CAD ring.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Gold Text (PMS131) plus navy CAD ring image. We have been around since 1920. Not sure we want to incorporate that. My guess is it will get too busy if we do.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We look forward to seeing your fun and creative ideas. Thank for your help.
No Files Added