Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
#1. My office / staff are happy, fun, and outgoing, yet we provide solid quality and professional care - we are looking for a logo that blends those two qualities. Fun, yet professional.
2. Updated, fresher, brighter colors - something that stands out.
3. Simple and elegant. Something that will easily transfer to any setting, material: stationery, website, brochures, newspaper ads, etc.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
pachterortho.com - i like these colors, and the simple lettering
drzoka.com - simple, elegant, the red really "pops" I think
extremesmiles.com - simple and powerful - stands out - would be easy to incorporate into a lot of different settings - web, letterhead, newspaper ads, etc.
feyandgrey.com - I like the lettering - catches the eye
murdockorthodontics.com - logo looks more "modern" / updated
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We would like a fresh new logo, ours is outdated. Brighter colors that will catch the eye and look good in any setting - stationery, website, brochures, street sign, etc. In one location, we have a "travel" theme - planes, trains, boats - old style maps, etc. Could possibly incorporate this somehow? Our "tag line" on much of our material is "we make smiles come true".
No Files Added