Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Original Harvest Farms provides game-changing greenhouse set-ups for small farms.
Leveraging best-in-class design and development in structural, lighting, climate control and watering systems, Original Harvest Farms wildly productive, community-minded, greenhouse-gas-reducing, labour modest model creates an opportunity for the resurgence of the small family farm.
Original Harvest Farms complete greenhouse solutions are designed to develop agriculture based Small and Medium Enterprises in any environment, including but not limited to urban, remote or rural regions which, due to terrain or climate, are currently unable to produce agriculture. In doing so, these SMEs are able to open new markets and capitalize on the demand for locally grown organic food.
Original Harvest Farm commercial greenhouse solutions:
- require less labour
- operate year round, creating two fruiting seasons per year
- are the most sustainable set up available
- have lower operating costs
- include professional assistance
- provide a distribution network to sell produce
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Visual identity AND document itemizing the graphic guidelines.
The guidelines ought to include the following:
- The elements that make up the design mark
- What the design mark looks like in its entirety
- Composition - how it should appear, and how it should not appear
- Minimum size
- Minimum spacing
- How it might be cropped
- Colours - including pantone AND CMYK
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
There are two distinct, yet interrelated audiences defined by a shared optimism not just about the future, but also the present.
a) New Farmers.
They come from all walks of life - young families keen to unplug from the conventional route, working a 9-to-5 in a lightless cubicle; retired couples who after at the end of successful careers are looking for their next adventure but are keen to buck the trend of buying and managing a Bed & Breakfast; groups of friends who understand that the current framework for growing and distributing produce is simply not sustainable, and want to make a difference to world they live in; urban families who are attracted not only to the prestige associated with growing nutritious and tasty fruit and vegetables for their children BUT also the additional household income.
b) Traditional Farmers.
They are hard-working and practical people looking for a solution. The small amount of land they own - somewhere between 3 to 5 acres just isnt working for them. Whether its fallow or simply not producing the yields required to be financially viable, they need to improve results.
Progressive periodical magazines. Think Dwell, think Wired, think Metropolitan Home. They all focus on whats new, whats next and whats working. A feature in any of these media channels will help showcase Original Harvest complete turnkey solutions, and plant the idea yes - its possible for every day people to own and operate a profitable commercial greenhouse.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Ebay logo - Not because it monopolizes its space, but because of what it represents - Innovation, a bold/ colorful statement, a new model for success.
Comme de garcon logo - it is at one and the same time, bold and yet also very self assuming/ independent.
Zappo's brand - A people centric online brand that has not lost touch with the fact its human.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
- The design mark must be able to evolve from 'Original Harvest Farms' to 'Original Harvest'... once customers become familiar with the brand we intend to drop 'Farms' and just run with 'Original Harvest'
- Must represent Innovation/ courage to break the mould, independence, AND optimism.
- New logo must work in 4C and B&W.
No Files Added