Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
A Production Music Library specializing in Composer driven, organic music for media. We avoid overly mechanized and loop driven material, focusing on unique music for film, television and other visual media.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A Logo to define and brand the company... It will be used on the website we are having built
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Users of production music who are tired of sifting through mountains of material in order to find real, heartfelt, organic tracks . We would like them to think of us as a unique resource within the overly saturated world of music libraries
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We are open minded
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
It should not telegraph technical or computerized
No Files Added