Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
EITHER Oregon City Chamber OR Oregon City Chamber of Commerce
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Target Audience is business and general public in the local geographic area. Oregon City has a lot of history (End of the Oregon Trail). We respect our heritage but want a logo that shows we are working in today's world and looking toward the future. Our bridge, elevator, and wagon wheels are overused in logos around town. We are at the confluence of two rivers, are located by Willamette Falls, and have a vibrant art community. Our web address is www.oregoncity.org
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Business & Industry; Community Resource; Modern, moving forward rather than old fashioned
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
text and image - clean, modern font with a simple, iconic, graphic element - will stand out when used in cooperative advertising - Black with one other color - Bold color like green, blue or red but will consider other options - No pale colors - No grey
No Files Added