Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
I want to communicate fun, uniqueness, and style. The product behind the logo are removable sleeves for sunglasses/eyewear.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Open to all suggestions.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I was also thinking of the company name Spec-Sleeves. Feedback as to which name you think is better or more brand-able is gladly accepted.
Optic-Overalls: A play on words. You can go two directions:
Optic-OVERALLS (removable sleeves that go OVER ALL types of eyewear).
Because of the double O's in the name, I thought that some of you could generate ideas and turn the double O's in a pair of glasses if you catch my drift.
Its a stretch, but the word COVER can also be taken from the name. optiC-OVERALLS. Just food for thought!
No Files Added