Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Opportunity Youth United
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- Young, refreshing, positive and appeals to young people,
- Reflects diversity, direction, unity, love, and empowerment
- Speaks to supporting young people, millennials and the issues that impact them
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
- An icon or graphic that incorporates text - perhaps with figures connecting by holding hands or connecting or another familiar image of collaboration, networking, and unity
- An icon or graphic with no text
- Typography-dominated - manipulation of words only
- No tagline
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
- Color: Were interested in a range of colors that are youthful and inviting, include: red, white, and blue with complementary colors like yellow or gray. This logo will be used on paper, online and merch, so should look good on screens and paper, in color and in black and white.
- Sizes of words and any graphics should be about the same so conducive to expanding and contracting.
- Shape and white space should be conducive to square and rectangular areas (like Facebook profile photos, wall posts, graphics, and letterheads).
- Type face should have graffiti element and appear as if done freehand
- Please see attachments for examples of work
No Files Added