Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We are a local business.
Feeling of trust and security,
We are philanthropic.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The use of the word Gem is to define the target audience (little gem implies children of a primary school age), but is also defines the type of items being auctioned (as in hidden gems or treasures).
Similar organisations are www.tushare.com, au.ziilch.com/, http://www.Terracycle.com.au/, http://gocanary.com/
I would like to be able to use the logo (image) as a standalone brand symbol.
I would like the logo delivered in B&W;, grayscale & colour.
I would like the logo files in high-resolution and low-resolution formats.
No Files Added