Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Who We Are:
Alloy Digital is the online division of Alloy Media + Marketing ((NASDAQ: ALOY) one of the countrys leading providers and creators of innovative media for youth).
Ranked number one in the Community-Teens category tracked by digital measurement leader, comScore, Alloy Digital is an established distributed media content and advertising platform for select youth-targeted web properties. Included in the network are popular youth destinations such as alloy.com, gurl.com, teen.com, takkle.com, meez.com, among other well known youth focused brands. The Alloy Digital network offers young consumers best of the web platforms with appealing content and social utilities, along with dedicated fashion, health and beauty, sports and entertainment channels.
For advertisers, Alloy Digital provides display and integrated advertising solutions that engage the highest concentration of young adults online in a narrowly targeted and highly scalable way. Current Alloy Digital network clients span a wide range of product categories, and include advertisers such as Sears Holdings, Paramount Pictures, Pentel and LG Mobile.
The Alloy Personality:
Essence: Expertise, Reputation, Capabilities
We make bold statements in a commanding tone that sets us apart from our competitors. We are always ahead of the curve, driving change in the marketplace, not simply reacting to it.
Personality: Confident, Hip, Accessible
Think of us as the cool, older brother who is always ahead of the trends. Confident in our read of the market. Always accessible and ready to share our knowledge. We are in touch with the 21st century consumer, and we speak their language.
Strengths: Nontraditional, Experiential, Always On
Our sole mission is to seek out and employ new spaces and tactics that reach todays consumers in meaningful and contextually appropriate ways -- integrating media assets and marketing initiatives into the unavoidable fabric of daily life.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
1. Alloy Digital logo: Color and BW. We are a gender neutral network and the logo should reflect this neutrality. Additionally, we do not take sides for upper or lower case.
2. One sub-division logo. Sub-divisions showcase demographic targets and lifestyle / engagement capabilities. There are currently 12 sub-divisions, and there will be more as we continue to identify new online strategies. We have selected one for logo development, listed below. Depending on usage, these sub-division logos may stand apart from or with the Alloy Digital logo. As such, treatment and colors employed should create an unquestionable visual identity, while ensuring that they work in harmony with the parent - Alloy Digital.
Sub-division logo- ad: teen
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Advertisers, both brand and agency. This logo is for B2B purposes and will be seen by those looking to connect with the online youth market (tween, teen, young adults and the helicopter parents who sit next to them trying to figure out what theyre doing online).
Others in the Digital Space:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The design should be simple, strong, and youthful (we believe that youthful does not equate to comic sans).
No kittens or squirrels, please.
No Files Added