Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
first truly online broker/dealer in Mexico
What is your industry?
Describe your audience
our clients are the X and Y generation with little experience investing in securities, given the lack of alternatives in the local market. they are young, wired, and need to lose their fear about investing, understanding they have the power to control their financial destiny with a simple and fun approach. they are also a talented and internet savvy bunch, open to learning and sharing experiences
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate to your audience?
1. A unique online experience
2. Our audience is the best architect of its own financial future
3. Our audience can define its financial future in a smart, cool, and fun way
Style and Concept
What styles do you like?
minimalist, modern, solid
What colors do you like or hate?
bright colors, but with formality
appeal to tastes of a Latin American audience
serious but cool at the same time
Any other additional info? (optional)
kuspit comes from "cuspis" a word in Latin meaning summit, peak, apex, pinnacle
No Files Added