Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. That this product is a certified creation of M Law Thomas
2. That I am modern, progressive, and fierce
3. That I am part of creation royalty
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
My preference is either:
1. An image the incorporates the initials MLT within it's design
2. An unique graphic based around either the concept of a urban lion's head with headphones or something built around the idea of a cosmic sound
3. I am open to other ideas as long as they maintain the style that I am looking for.
*Please use to the files I've attached to reference the "urban modern" styling that I've looking for
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I am a Grammy nominated audio engineer who works in the urban, urban pop, and indie pop genres (Drake and Common to Lorde and Little Dragon).
I'm looking for a logo to use on all of my social media campaigns as well as on the T-Shirts and Digital Photography that I sell.
The logo will serve as a certification that the product, idea, or creation comes from the mind of Michael Law Thomas. It will often appear the way an artist's signature appears on one of their creations.
While I mainly work as an audio engineer the logo will also be used in many industries outside of music.
Please feel free to contact me with any other questions regarding what I am looking for in a logo and most of all have fun with it!
No Files Added