Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- Natural, organic products
- Safe, toxin-free products
- High quality, but not luxurious. The products are simple and often handmade.
We are an e-commerce company selling natural, plant-based, safe, toxin-free skincare and cosmetic products. We do not make our own products, but source them. The products are sourced for the most part from small, local manufacturers (handmade cosmetics among other skin and body care products). We do not want to cater only to women. We will also have products for men. Emphasis should not be on youthfulness, but rather health.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Ultimately, I'd like to have two sets of logos. One with image + text and another that would be image only. For example, Facebook has written & also logos with just the image.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The site will be sort of an online apothecary. The design should be simple, not over-stylized to look in line with the products we sell. We would like the font to be similar to UglyQua (attached), because of its simple esthetic that also gives that "apothecary" feel. We would like the logo to be in the greens (may around Seagreen and Teal).
No Files Added