Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
The logo should convey (falsely) that the company is more than a one-man operation. Prestige. History. Mostly to be used for business cards, email sig and eventually a website header.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text. This is a logo for a company in a similar field: http://i316.photobucket.com/albums/mm342... I like the incorporation of an oil derrick or some other graphic representation of oil exploration.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Vintage logos and fonts are great. I'm not sure they fit in with what I'm going for but I would be open to that if it worked.
No Files Added