Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Professional secular officiant services
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Open. We do like color
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We provide secular ceremonies, blessing and rituals such as celebrations of life, baby namings, and cancer survivor rituals. Our specialty is theme and adventure weddings. Our competitors are serious, conservative, and sweet. We are not. Our client is slightly alternative, edgy, liberal and looking for an officiant that is not related to any particular faith. But we are very professional in what we do. We are from the Pacific Northwest.
No Files Added