Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Art Woods (3 different logos, 1 for each division...see description)
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. We don't want any text other than the name "Art Woods". The divisions should only be represented by symbols
2. Simple, contemporary, whimsical
3. Colours: NO forest green, NO red and blue together, has to look good in black & white
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text
We want 3 different logos, one for each division of the company.
Each logo should have "Art Woods" written the same but should have a different symbol representing each division. THE ART WOODS NEEDS TO BE THE SAME LOGO EACH TIME just with a different symbol for each division.
The 3 divisions are:
-Office Furniture (including space planning and design, system furniture)
-Office Equipment (example: photocopier, printer or scanner)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Art Woods was the name of the founder of the business.
Art Woods has been servicing the Ottawa and Gatineau market for over 60 years, and we are a privately owned local company. Personal service is very important to us, as we pay a lot of attention to the details of our clients.
-We sell to the public sector and Business to Business
-We provide flexible personal service with competitive prices
-We sell office solutions, not just products
No Files Added