Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Freeman Philanthropic Services, LLC
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Strong and Professional
2. "Retained Executive Recruitment for the Not-for-Profit Sector"
3. Very high-level
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and text.
This is our current logo (really just the website header): http://glfreemanllc.com/index.php. This is what needs to be more modernized.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I'm not really sure if we need two parts to the logo... an actual logo which is the anchor to our website banner, or just a logo. Both are listed below.
1) Website banner, which can include the words, "Retained Executive Recruitment for the Not-for-Profit Sector"
2) an actual logo, using the initials F P S (for Freeman Philanthropic Services). We use the acronym FPS very often and define it in our correspondence to clients.
The FPS logo needs to be very strong and bold. I have attached a few logos that we like their simplistic boldness.
***VERY IMPORTANT: We use a dark navy (Indigo Blue) as a staple color in all our correspondence. It is RGB colors: 0, 63, 134
No Files Added