Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We offer various automotive services to our customers. We perform all facets of automotive repair, custom automotive paint, airbrushing and other refinishing processes, light body work, powder coating for small parts or automotive, detail services including ceramic coating (replaces car wax), custom fiberglass fabrication and repair
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
NW Auto Solutions
Top 3 Things
Speed, precision and quality
Our main colors are apple green and black but you could incorporate some dark blue as well. I have seen automotive logos that use a sweeping outline of the top half of a car, I like that look but the car image is so over used. Bright, memorable, sharp, simple and crisp
No Files Added