Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your logo
health enthusiasts, hipsters, young professionals, college students
While they are our core market, name should not look intimidating to older demographic.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Innovative (science driven, well thought of products)
2. Trendy(minimalist approach)
3. Healthy (safe and good for you products)
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
I don't have a preference. If you do choose a logo with an image, something cool and science oriented would be nice. However, stick to the three things I would like to communicate as I mentioned earlier. Nothing too extreme that could intimidate people from using our products.
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
black, white, red or blue or orange
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
nothing too bright like pink, yellow, magenta, purple
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
We need a versatile logo that can be used everywhere from the website, package design, stationaries, to power point slides.
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
We want a minimalist, stylish look. Something similar to what has been seen in the Asian markets over the past decade. I have selected some samples for you to look at.
No Files Added