Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Nicaragua Resource Network
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) Love and respect -- for Nicaragua, for Nicaraguan people & their culture, for God & his commandment to love others more than ourselves
2) Partnering in community -- our focus is to partner with local pastors to bring resources to their communities. We don't lead and direct -- we support and walk alongside them.
3) Youthful feel -- we support children of all ages in Nicaragua (pre K thru College) so it should be fresh, youthful and contemporary -- but not babyish/elementary education feeling.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We are interested in image + text. Given that our name is long -- we find that it can be hard to work with the full name in some applications. So, a graphic option that could work well with "Nicaragua Resource Network" and our initials "NRN" would be preferred.
We'd like to have a logo with a versatile supporting color palette. Historically, our logo has featured the color of blue that appears in the Nicaraguan flag -- but that hasn't been carried forward into applications like the website or brochures etc. -- in part because it is a challenging color to pair up with other colors.
One of the primary interests in a new logo is having something contemporary that will work well in applications on gear that we can sell to volunteers to help raise money. Things like t-shirts, hats, water bottles, etc.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Website location: www.nicaresourcenet.org; (Note -- the creation of a new logo will lead us to redesign the website.)
We are a faith based organization that ministers to children & their families in impoverished communities in Nicaragua. Our primary focus is on education -- giving children of the poorest of the poor a chance to go to one of our four schools (pre-K thru high school). We also provide them with medical care and on campus feeding programs. There are several auxiliary programs like two special needs programs, a college education program for over 200 kids, a children's home and frequent construction projects. We are very relationally oriented and run over 40 short term mission trips with partner churches in the US who send groups down to love on the kids, work in the schools and local communities and assist wtih construction.
NRN programs are funded primarily through student sponsorship -- where US-based individuals commit to monthly support for a child and the funds are used to pay for the school's expenses. NRN is an all volunteer organization -- there are no paid staff members -- so every dollar of support goes directly into the programs we run.
No Files Added