Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
A web design company focusing on the SCUBA industry, creating template-based blogs for dive centers and resorts and independent SCUBA professionals
What do you need?
I need a rectangular logo (for a site header) that can be easily modified for a square (avatars, favicon, etc)
Who Is Your Audience?
Small business owners in a very small, not very modern niche
We Like These Examples
I am open to any ideas
We Absolutely Must Have
The site name is "Pro SCUBA Sites". The current color scheme for the site is black and white with deep (underwater) blues. These can all be changed, but I would prefer an aquatic color palette.
No Files Added