Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Hello, my name is Steve Elshoff. I'm a freelance video producer/writer in Columbus, Ohio. My company, New World Films and Media, has basically been just me and my brain for the last 10 years, but I'm looking to expand with other creatives to create a full-blown production house specializing in marketing and training communications.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo for web, letterhead, business cards, labels, and any potential packaging.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
For-profit education, health care professionals, engineering firms, small businesses
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Trajan is a good font, but I'm open to any ideas.
Also, for what it's worth, the name New World was inspired by me being a resident of Columbus, Ohio. Columbus discovered the new world, hence... In my mind, the stern and sail of a Santa Maria type ship was always somewhere in my mind's logo. But don't force it if it doesn't work for you.
Lastly, the name is New World Films and Media, no ampersand.
No Files Added