Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) The magnificence of trees resonates deep in our souls and makes us want to take proper care of them.
2) Our ideal client shares our passion for trees and shrubs but wants someone to demystify growth expectations, explain proper care, and recommend a work plan.
3) With 10+ years experience in tree service business and recognized industry credentials (ISA certified arborist and ISA tree risk assessment qualified), we are your go-to professional to consult.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I like image and text. When I started in tree service in 2006 as Smith Family Tree Service I used a simple stylized outline of a sugar maple tree. I am thinking of continuing with that image adding a stylized outline of a Norway spruce behind it and small shrub shape in front of it, with business name to the right of the design in a readable yet regal looking font. See examples of what I designed for the original business that I have adapted for the new business. As I re-brand and re-market I feel it is important to reflect our roots yet express our growth and deeper understanding and love for what we do.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
See attached files
No Files Added