Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Something simple that appeals to the millennial parents, Kids and Educators
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We like very simple logos. Perhaps text only. You can play with both upper and lowercase text. As well, we wouldn't mind seeing some color splashed in either the text or background of the logo but at the same time do not want what every toy store has which is each letter a different color. We want to remain kid friendly, yet elegant. We like the old Restoration Hardware logo where it was just text. That should give you an idea regarding the look of the font and then it is up to you to use your imagination and improve on it!
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are an educational toy company where we sell to both the general consumer as well as educators. We are not a toys r us and not an ordinary toy store. We are a destination where the parents can come, watch their children engage and interact with the toys while the parents sip a coffee waiting for the kids to be done. That should give you the gist of what we are trying to convey in our logo and message.
No Files Added