Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Change, Business Transformation, Technology
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
1. How would you describe your services and/or products?
Technology and Media (Social) consulting. We offer professional services and consulting. Our focus is for a high level corporate attention ie: Corporate and Executive level decision makers.
2. What are the long term goals of your company?
To be internationally known for technology consulting. High retention rate.
3. What do you want your new logo to accomplish?
A professional clean, sleek, corporate friendly, impact.
4. Who are your main competitors?
Professional Business Consulting Groups ie: Accenture, Avenade
5. How are you different from your competitors?
Young group members with a fresh look on the new media landscape in which executives are now facing. As a lean group we are able to offer cost savings while still delivering the same results as our larger counterparts.
6. What problem does your product or service solve?
We help executive save money on technology as well as navigate the new landscape of new media ie: social media, new technologies, etc.
7. Whats the age range of your target customer base?
40+ We work with the Executive Level C Suite
8. Do you have a tag line? If so, would you like it stated along side your logo?
Not at this time.
9. Do you have any specific imagery in mind for your logo?
We would like to see a complimentary element or symbol included in our logo. (Think accenture and their arrow)
10. Do you have any color preferences, or existing brand colors?
We would like to see a range of colors.
11. Do you have any colors that you do not wish to use?
12. What adjectives should best describe your logo?
Clean, Fresh, Sleek, Professional, Movement, Friendly
13. What feeling or message do you want your logo to convey to those who view it?
Professional, Creative, Current
14. How do you prefer your logo to be worded or written out?
We would like to see variations on a capital K with lowercase ambio. We also would like to see all capitals KAMBIO. Pretty much all variations of capitals with lowercase as well as all capitals is accepted for consideration.
15. How would you like the typography to appear? (Example: script, bold, light, hand drawn, custom lettering)
We do not want to see anything in script. All other variations are acceptable.
16. Where will you logo be used? (Example: print, web)
Print, Web, etc.
17. Where will your logo primarily be used? (If the primary usage is for the web, typically horizontal logos work best.)
Web and horizontal logo is fine.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We would like to see the word Group as a smaller text font in the logo it does not have to be part of the large scheme of the logo. The focus should be on Kambio
No Files Added