Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Pioneer Home Solutions
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
First and foremost I would like to thank anyone who is willing to participate in this "contest".
I know that the logo I choose is one of the most important decisions I can make for my company. It will be my mark, and I will need to show it, wear it, and present it with pride. The logo is everything and I can do nothing with out one i.e build a website, print business cards, marketing material ect. I appreciate how talented you graphic artists are!! I feel a bit embarrassed to only be able to offer $300, but like many small businesses, I am on a very limited budget.
Pioneer Home Solutions is a Denver based home improvement company specializing in exterior construction services. Roofing, siding, windows, gutters, storm damage restoration ect.
When I picked the name Pioneer I had this definition in mind (not old wagons): an innovator, or developer of something new. Breakthrough, to initiate.
Things I'm realizing I really like in logos:
Creative/clever use of negative space
"New" "Modern" "Fun" logos, fonts, and colors All while maintaining a "strong" construction appearance.
I would also like to possibly play around with using PHS (Pioneer Home Solutions) as my mark???
I'm pretty sure that the shape of a home, roof, door, window, or something should be incorporated into the mark. Preferably with creative use of negative space.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Please see attachments for a few logos that have somehow someway sparked a bit of interest for me: Keep in mind I'm a total novice at this process so my examples might be crap, but again for some reason they have spark a bit of interest in my mind.
1. Perki Statai (http://www.perkistatai.lt/kontaktai_sm_g...) I like the logo. I think a very similar use of "PHS" in the shape of a "home" could be cool.
I like the blocky yet fun letters and I think the font is cool also
2. NorthEdge. This logo just look very new, modern, and fresh to me.
3. Using the H as a house idea. Its very simple and rather boring, but I think it could spark some cool negative space ideas
4. Martini House. Love the negative house! I think the logo is fresh and it makes me want to drink a martini
5. Doghouse. I just think its a fun logo
6. Farley. Not totally sure what I like here. Probably the font and colors
7. Hey look they tilted it to the left
8. SHIFT. Just looked cool and strong to me
9. Premier catering -- cute
Here is a link to many construction logos that are, what I believe, high quality and may spark some ideas for more creative minds than my own:
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
No Files Added