Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
A new real estate company in the DFW area with the following vision statement:
A company devoted to partnering with individuals in the DFW area to meet their Real Estate needs by operating with the utmost integrity and professional competence. Our integrity is our most valuable and guarded asset - it is our paramount goal to operate with complete honesty and accountability exceeding the expectations of our customers on a daily basis. To also acknowledge that God is sovereign in the affairs of men and that this partnership must appreciate HIS role and purpose.
Attributes of the company:
- To deal with people on a one-on-one basis, closely understanding their needs and meeting their expectations the intention is to utilize Six Sigma tools and principles combined with Gods guidance, as it relates to the treatment of mankind - with respect and dignity, in order to understand and meet needs.
- To be accountable for mistakes and failures and to meet commitments.
- Operating as distinctively Christian
- Use of Six Sigma tools and principles in order to enhance the ability to understand needs; to use statistical analysis to analyze and evaluate trends & market conditions and to offer superior advice & guidance; to enrich the experience of both agents and clients by developing and utilizing consistent & valuable means to conduct real estate process and transaction.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo that will be easily recognizable and attention-getting that can be used for electronic media (marketing materials, email, website, etc.), real estate signs, stationary, business cards, etc.
Ideally the logo will encapsulate the idea of partnership (i.e. side by side) and somehow convey integrity.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The target audience is all people participating in the residential real estate process; RE agents & brokers, sellers, buyers, mortgage companies, insurance companies, title companies, relocators, etc.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We can envision a city (or suburban neighborhood) scape (or silhouette) with the name somehow embedded into it, however, do not want to limit creativity - we are very interested to see what you come up with! Color scheme has not been decided but prefer bright, sharp colors with distinct contrasts. Will need something that is eye-catching from the street (i.e. signs), yet easily reproducible (from a marketing perspective).
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The name of the company needs to be incorporated into the design; (if any religious symbol is used it must be subtle);
No Files Added