Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Publishing and Media
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) The podcast is not conservative or liberal, Republican or Democrat, red or blue (that's not to say those colors can't be used, but a logo blanketed in one of those colors will be rejected). The host(s) are completely independent and have no loyalty to any group or party.
2) The podcast will be focusing specifically on Congress. The host will be reading the Congressional record and the bills that Congress passes/rejects and summarizing them weekly in a fun & entertaining way (yes, it's possible!).
3) I want people to feel welcome when they see the logo; it can't be intimidating. I want people to know that this is not a show where people are going to be fighting like on TV. I want the logo to feel fun because Congress has the reputation of being so boring (which I will need to overcome to get listeners). I also want the logo to communicate integrity because the show will be meticulous about fact checking and accuracy.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
The name 'Congressional Dish' definitely needs to be in the logo. While I'm leaning towards having images, I'm wide open to suggestions. I'm wordy, not arty, but I know what I like when I see it. I promise to be involved and give feedback.
Also, the logo will be used as podcast cover art in iTunes so it needs to work in a square format. Simplicity is key. Please check out the podcast section of the iTunes store for examples.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The name purposefully has a play on words using the word 'dish'. The three meanings can be applied in this way:
1) Dish, as in gossip: The host will be covering Congress the same way The Sports Guy covers fantasy football or US Weekly covers celebrities. While the motivation for the podcast and website is to inform, it's also to prove to people that there is some really fascinating stuff going on in Congress and some even more fascinating characters.
2) Dish, as in hot girl: The host is kind of a hot girl who might at some point want to do live events, if the podcast is successful. Let's face it; sex sells. I have brown hair (worn up most of the time), brown eyes, am almost 6 feet tall, I'm thin, white, and do not wear glasses. The reason I'm giving you this info is because a simple, drawn image of a girl with my features MIGHT be appropriate in the logo. I don't know. But it wouldn't be automatically rejected if done tastefully and isn't too "girly". Many podcasts have people's headshots and I hate that, but a drawing could be cute.
3) Dish, as in a plate: The podcast/website will be free because if I'm going to feed people their vegetables (news about "boring" Congress), I can't expect them to pay. Instead, I need to smother them in cheese (entertaining delivary) and get them to like the vegetables. I will likely use this line in the podcast. Also, you know those government commemorative plates that they advertise on TV in the middle of the night? Well, those exist. That might make for an interesting logo.
No Files Added