Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Name: Culwell Flange Tagline: No leaks, no repairs...no kidding
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
NEEDS TO BE BRIGHT BLUE COLOR SCHEME. This is a brand new product thats entering the market and differentiates itself with a quality design that prevents leakage. It needs to appeal to those who would specify a toilet flange property managers, contractors, plumbing engineers and architects.
1. One of a kind - this is a new product that is entering the market that has a no-leak seal that is higher quality than anything else out in the market. If it were a car, it would be the mercedes of toilet flanges. ;)
2. Quality - designed by a plumber for plumbing professionals. The design needs to reflect the products high-end and quality design.
3.Strong identity Culwell is looking for a brighter blue color scheme. Secondary colors may be used at the designers discretion. Please refer to competitor links below to see each brand identity. The Culwell flange needs to stand out among its competition visually. Higher end. Quality. NOT TOO HOKEY.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We are open to multiple styles but prefer a logo mark or image plus text.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The link to the Culwell Flange site and its top three competitors are below. The Culwell Flange needs to stand out in the marketplace.
Culwell Flange: http://www.wyngproducts.com/culwell-flan...
Sioux Chief: http://www.siouxchief.com/index.htm
No Files Added