Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Community & Non-Profit
About Your Company
OYFF is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that empowers women who have placed a child in adoption either through an agency or foster care, also referred to as birth or first mothers. We help birthmother clients to define their own path to wellness and success. Their services help heal the after-effects and grief related to placement, not only by supporting and empowering birth mothers, but by uniting them.
We host an annual fundraising Gala every October and the money raised provides much of the funding for our crucial services. We also use the Gala as an opportunity to educate the general public and empower our clients. We need a logo for this year's Gala.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
New Perceptions: Spotlight On Empowerment
Top 3 Things
Female Empowerment, Healing, Community
It will be simple but bold, and be inviting to both donors and clients.
We really want the look to evoke the feelings of empowerment and inspiration. We are planning on using this logo to promote our annual Gala. The theme this year is to highlight the strong community of women that our organization has helped build in order to encourage donors to financially support our services.
No Files Added