Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
HOT STREAK MUSIC
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
-We are working in pop, rock, dance (so no jazz or classical feeling to the logo please)
-We do like alternative music but we don't want the logo to look too edgy or alternative.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text (the image or icon should be usefull for twitter and facebook)
We like colours: Purple or Yellow ochre, maybe combined with black or grey.
You could either write HOTSREAKMUSIC as one word or with spaces HOT STREAK MUSIC
The image or icon could also be something abstract as long as people will recognize it.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
HOT STREAK is a phrase used when someone is in the winning mood or if something is booming! Also used when playing cards.
No Files Added