Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your logo
young (university-age) smart-phone users who want to try a new form of team-based, geolocation mobile gaming
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- fun and new
- moving around the real-world
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
like clean, simple designs - but also designs that efficiently evoke all aspects of our company
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
we don't have an existing colour set, so feel free to experiment.
However, it would be good to have a colour set that evoked images of Earthiness (moving around within the world) but also Technology.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
website mainly, but could also be used for print
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
No Files Added