LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are launching an online education resource for niche education topics. The closest example of a competitor I can come up with is Full Sail which can be seen here (http://www.fullsail.com/online/degrees/i...). That's about as much as I can say about this school. As the name describes, the focus is on new media/web technology.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I need a logo which makes the person thing the following things of our brand:
professional + trustworthy + reputable + bold + innovative
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
22 - 60 year old professionals who are looking to expand their knowledge about the digital space.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
As I mentioned before, FullSail is the closest competitor and I consider that because of their quality design. You can reference their logo as well as the Miami Ad School (http://www.adschool.edu/). SocialTimes.com also has a simple yet bold logo. If I find any other logos for inspiration I will be sure to update this.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- TEXT: "NMI" or "New Media Institute" or "new media institute"
- Works well at different sizes. Clarity, very readable.
- Must be able to work in multiple color palettes/on different backgrounds
- No clip art, unless its very modified and unrecognizable from the original.
- No swoops, flying wooshes, pinwheels, or italics. We like balance and stability.
- No thrown togetherness: i.e. random geometric shape + text as an unfinished thought.
- No transparency. Were into solidness, but not heaviness. (Gradients/shadows/reflections/3D effects/shiny surfaces are fine if they serve a purpose. Were neutral on them.)
No Files Added